GUPnP Tools 0.2
This release features Network Light, a UPnP-enabled software-based light bulb
that provides Switch Power and Dimming services, as defined by UPnP forum as
'DimmableLight v1.0". It is mainly intended to be a simple example of a UPnP
device based on GUPnP, and a demonstration of simplistic yet powerful GUPnP
API. It can also be used to debug generic and DimmableLight control points.
Changes to Universal Control Point in this release:
- Use of gtk stock icons wherever appropriate.
- New cool icons from Lapo Calamandrei, licensed under GPL
- Use icon from the Device, if available, to represent it.
- Subscribe to services, by default.
- Ability to copy&paste details and events.
- Lots of code cleanup and refactoring and misc fixes.
- Added service signal autoconnection feature in the spirit of
glade_xml_signal_autoconnect(). [Zeeshan Ali]
- Fixed various bugs related to object destruction. Fixes #500, 503.
- Accept 'yes' and 'no' boolean values. [Zeeshan Ali]
- More information in error messages. [Zeeshan Ali, Jorn Baayen]
- Mark GUPnPServiceIntrospectionCallback() 'error' argument as 'const'.
- Fixed gupnp_device_info_get_model_number() to return the right value.
- Moved the uuid dependency to Requires.Private, and removed the
shared-mime-data build dependency. [Jorn Baayen]
- Various other minor fixes. [Zeeshan Ali, Jorn Baayen]
Special thanks to Stéphane Loeuillet for stress-testing the library and
discovering many bugs. (Which are all fixed in this release. :) )
- Pass the correct value to n_columns argument of gtk_list_store_new().
Fixes bug#501. [Zeeshan Ali]
- Move libsoup requirement to Requires.Private. [Jorn Baayen]
- Fix compiler warning. Fixes #421. [Priit Laes]
Downloads from: http://gupnp.org/sources/